AQUAFRESH SHOPRITE COMPETITION: TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Promoter is Provantage Media Group (Pty) Ltd (the "Promoter"), with the prize sponsor being GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare South Africa (Pty) Ltd (the "Co-Promoter"), (collectively, “the Promoters”).
2. The Aquafresh Shoprite competition (“the Competition”) is open to all South African residents over the age of 18 (eighteen) years and in possession of a valid identity document, except employees, directors, members, partners, agents or consultants of the Promoters and JustPalm (duly appointed as the independent auditor for the Competition) and their associated companies, promotional and advertising agencies and their immediate families, business partners or associates.
3. The Competition will be in all Shoprite stores in South Africa
4. The Competition will commence at 10:00am on 29 April 2019 and will end at 23:59 on 31 May 2019 (“Competition Period”). No entries will be permitted after the end of the Competition Period.
5. In order to be eligible for participation in this Competition, an entrant (“Entrants”) must:
a. be in possession of a valid mobile cellular phone, with a valid mobile number registered with any South African mobile network;
b. have read, understood and agree to abide by the Competition Terms and Conditions;
c. have purchased any Aquafresh product.
6. If a winner fails to comply with the Competition Rules, he/she shall forfeit the prize on the grounds of ineligibility. Each Entrant represents and warrants that by entering in or participating in this Competition, he/she has full eligibility to do so. The Promoters reserve the right to request proof that Entrants have met any or all these eligibility requirements.
7. To enter the Competition and stand a chance of winning the prizes, eligible Entrants will be required to opt in via the USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) line (“USSD Line”) provided. Eligible Entrants will then be required to follow the on-screen prompts.
8. Eligible Entrants stand a chance of winning instant prizes which include Shoprite R100 (One Hundred Rand); Shopping voucher; R10 (ten Rand) worth of Airtime or 20MB of Data from registered South African mobile network service providers
9. Upon the purchase of any Aquafresh product, a customer will get a unique code on their till slip and they could stand a chance to win 1 of 3 Prizes, R10 airtime, 20MB data and a R100 Shoprite voucher. To enter the competition, entrants must dial *134*416*3*UniqueCode#.
10. The winners will be randomly selected by JustPalm based on an algorithm during the period 29 April 2019 and 31 May 2019. JustPalm have been appointed as the independent auditor.
11. Nature of prize and prize allocation:
11.1 Eligible Entrants stand a chance of winning prizes which include:
11.1.1 Shoprite Voucher – R100 (one hundred Rand);
SHOPRITE VOUCHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
a. Winners will receive a digital voucher within 48 hours of winning the R100 shopping voucher.
b. The voucher will be valid for a period of 12 month after being issued.
c. No minimum spend required.
11.1.2 Airtime – R10 (ten Rand); or
11.1.3 Data – R10 (ten Rand).
AIRTIME / DATA VOUCHER: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
a. We will give away R10 (ten Rand) in airtime or data from registered South African mobile network service providers daily for the duration of the campaign.
b. Upon the purchase of any Aquafresh product, a customer will get a unique code on their till slip. To redeem the R10 (ten Rand) airtime or data voucher, please dial *134*146*3#.
12. No compensation will be payable by the Promoter or the Co-Promoter if the winner is unable to use the prize as stated for whatever reason.
13. The Promoters will not be responsible for any costs or expenses which Entrants incur during and for the purposes of entry into the Competition, and acceptance and/or use of the prize.
14. Entrants in the Competition understand and agree that for purposes of the Competition and verification of Entrants’ details, the Promoters must collect and use personal information about Entrants. The Entrants therefore consent to the Promoter and its authorised representatives to the processing their personal information. All personal contact details and any other details that are received by the Promoters will not be sold or used other than notifying Entrants of other events, promotions and competitions. During the Competition, entrants will be given an option to ‘OPT OUT’ of receiving any further communication from the Promoters.
15. Promoters shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged or delayed entries for any reason whatsoever.
16. The prize is not exchangeable for any other item and is not transferable.
17. The Promoters reserves the right to alter or cancel the Competition at their own discretion. In The event of such cancellation or alteration, all Entrants and the winner shall waive and abandon any rights they may have against the Promoter, Co-Promoter, its affiliates or associated companies. The Promoters may refuse to award any prize if any information or any irregularities or fraudulent activities are detected.
18. The judges' decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered.
19. Participation in the Competition constitutes a binding acceptance of the Competition rules, on behalf of yourself. Entrants’ participation in the Competition and use of the prize is at their own risk.
20. Neither the Promoters nor their associated agents and companies, nor any directors, officers nor employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the winner or Entrants.
21. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
22. By submitting an entry to the Competition, Entrants give the Promoters the right to make use of their photo on any media platform.
23. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter will be final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoters reserve the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered in this regard.
24. Entrants may not participate or win this Competition if they have won a competition promoted by the Co-Promoter in the last three (3) months.
25. The Promoters reserve the right to amend these Competition specific rules at its own discretion. Any amendment will be posted on: www.facebook.com/AquafreshSA. It is the responsibility of the Entrants to regularly check: www.facebook.com/AquafreshSA in this regard.